Our range of products are tested in accordance with international codes and/or standards by ETL-SEMKO laboratories in the U.S.A.;
- ASHRAE 70-1991 standards for “Method of Testing for Rating Performance of Air Outlets and Inlets”, which incorporates ADC1062:GRD-84 test code for grilles,registers and diffusers.
- ASTM Standard E477-06a entitled “Standard Method of Testing Duct Liner Materials and Prefabricated Silencers for Acoustical and Airflow Performance” for sound attenuators.
- UL 555, and UL555S certified fire dampers and motorized fire and smoke dampers.
- Industry Standards AHRI 880-2008, “Performance Rating of Air Terminals” and ASHRAE 130-2008, “Methods of Testing Air Terminal Units” for VAVs
- AMCA Standard 500-D-98, entitled, “Laboratory Methods for Testing Dampers for Rating” for volume control dampers.
- Sand trap louvers tested for entry loss coefficient and sand penetration to BSEN 13181:2001.