For over 100 years, A-C fire pump systems has been on the forefront in developing, designing and custom building a wide range of fire pump systems that meet every fire protection need.
A-C fire pumps are designed and built to NFPA20 Standards and the capacities are recognized by Factory Mutual (FM) and/or Underwriters Laboratory (UL).
- A-C Fire pumps are supplied with electric motors, diesel engine and starter panels for both electric and engine drives along with all the necessary accessories as per the requirements of NFPA 20, which are either listed or approved by UL and FM.
- A-C fire pumps are approved by local civil defense authority
End Suction Pumps (2000 Series)
- Capacity from 100GPM to 500 GPM
- Pressure rating :150 PSI (106 meters)
Horizontal Split Case Double Suction Pumps (8100 Series, 8200 Series)
- Available in capacity from 500 GPM to 5000 GPM
- Pressure rating: 640 PSI (450meters)
Vertical Turbine Pumps.
- Available in capacity from 250 GPM to 5000 GPM
- Pressure ratings: 50 PSI to 350 PSI.
Fire Pump Accessories
- Air release and casing relief valves, suction and discharge gauges, main relief valves , flow meter, reducer and increaser, waste cone.
- Fuel tank and accessories, mufflers,flexible exhaust connector, batteries and cables for the diesel engines.